Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome!



It took me four years to get around starting this blog. After going back and forth, putting it off and maybe procrastinating a tad too much I finally gave in to my instincts. But like a great idea that is just too hard to pass off, The Foodservice Executive was born of an inspiration way back in 1995.

My partner and I initially wanted to publish a newsletter for the foodservice executives. A monthly publication that will provide them some nuts and bolts, a manager's toolbox of sort. But then, publishing costs have since sky-rocketed. And years rolled on until the idea was completely put on hold. Until today.

But the advent of internet and blogging is a force too good to ignore. Hence, our dream comes to fruition through this blog for all you food service executives: professionals, entrepreneurs and workers in the hospitality and foodservice industry.

Welcome to The Foodservice Executive.